Individual components are also available from Abey. Flexishaft Skylight top assembly, Flexishaft reflective shaft, Lightbeam diffuser panel and Lightbeam reflective extension shaft are available to suit various common sizes.
Terms of warranty
Abey Australia Pty Ltd A.B.N. 34 004 589 879 (Abey) warrants to the original purchaser of each Abey skylight product that, for 7 years from the original purchase date, it will replace any part on the skylight which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship free of charge. This warranty is subject to the conditions and exclusions set out below. This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies that you may have under Australian law.
Warranty conditions and exclusions
The following items are beyond the control of Abey and are not included within this warranty:
- Incorrect installation by another party.
- Incorrect choice of product.
- Where the product is used in a manner deemed inappropriate or unsuitable by Abey.
- Damage caused by acts of God including storms.
- Damage caused by falling debris.
How to claim
To make a claim against this warranty:
- Contact Abey Australia Customer Central
Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
Phone: 1800 809 143
Fax: 1800 654 063
- Additional service fees may apply if you are seeking warranty service from a dealer other than the dealer from whom you originally purchased the product.
- Check with Abey in advance for any costs to you when arranging a warranty call. Travel and shipping charges for parts are not covered by this warranty.
- Abey will assess your claim. Abey may need to inspect the product as part of the assessment of your claim. If the product requires inspection, Abey will discuss with you the best way for this to occur.
- To make a claim under this manufacturer’s warranty, you must be able to prove when you purchased the product. The easiest way to do this is through your original proof of purchase, for example your invoice or receipt. However, if you do not have your original proof of purchase Abey may accept other evidence of the date of purchase.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Diffuser Kits Climate Control
|400 x 400mm||0980CC|
|600 x 600mm||0982CC|
|750 x 750mm||0985CC|
|700 x 500mm||0993CC|